Orders are usually processed within 24 hours of successful payment.
3D Printer Parts & Filament orders are shipped Royal mail 48hr tracked. 3D Printer or Large Package will be shipped via DPD/Yodel/DHL Express.
If orders from China will take a longer time (7-18 days) to reach you.
Note: As 3D printers and accessories/filaments are sometimes sent together resulting in missing accessories/filaments, we have decided to send the printers and accessories/supplies separately, please be patient as you will receive two packages for the purchase of the printer and accessories or supplies.
- For shipment to North Ireland (UK), we will ship from our warehouse based in the Czech Republic. Payment doesn't include potential tariffs.
Affected by the Brexit policy, Northern Ireland will ship from the Czech Republic.
- Parts will ship from China or send from an overseas warehouse, please choose the warehouse in stock.
- All packages have specific tracking information.
- PLEASE DO NOT provide PO.BOX/Parcel central address, will affect the shipping time, if you did, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change the address.
|The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Ship Time（business days）
Free ship from the United Kingdom 3-8
Free ship from China 7-18
FAQs about Orders/Deliveries /the COVID-19 virus
1. Where are the products shipped from?
We have warehouses in Leicester and London. If there is insufficient stock in the UK, this may result in a delay in delivery. We will also arrange fast shipping from China depending on special circumstances.
2. What's the status of my order and delivery?
You can track your order and deliveries from Your Orders. Once your order has shipped, you can find tracking information in your order details. You will receive an e-mail notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into "My Account". Click on " My Order " to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
3. Why my order always does not have detailed tracking information?
After you finished the payment, we need 1-3 days to handle the order, then send it to the Express company. Express company needs check and records, then arrange delivery. And due to the current control measures applied globally aimed at avoiding the diffusion of the COVID-19 virus, shipments and track info may be delayed. Please understand.
4. Can I change the address on my order?
Customers can contact email@example.com to change the delivery address before we ship out the order.
5. Why is my order only partially shipped?
We have warehouses in Leicester, London. If there is insufficient stock in the UK, delivery may be delayed.
When products are in stock, orders are arranged to be dispatched immediately. If stock is in a state of emergency, dispatch will be arranged from China. We do hope that the parcel will reach you quickly and we hope you will understand, thank you!